So you are a Winter
What does this mean:
Skin colour include:
- Skin colour include porcelain white, rosy beige, olive, almond, cocoa, mocha, mahogany and ebony to black, with a blue or reddish undertone.
- Skin with rosy or charcoal gray freckles.
- Winter hair will never have red, golden or copper undertones as they are warm tones.
- Black tones include jetblack, brown black and Asian blue-black.
- Medium to dark brown.
- Silver, white and salt-and-pepper.
- Any gray tones, a deep, dark eye colour, including black, black brown, red brown.
- Hazel with blue or green, dark blue, clear blue, gray-blue, gray-green or light green.
- The iris often has a dark rim.
Your best colours:
- Bright jewel colours with a blue undertone such as emerald green, bright turquoise, royal blue, shocking pink, cardinal purple and blue red.
- Neutrals such as black, white, navy, taupe and grey.
- Silver or gunmetal jewellery.
Colours to avoid:
- Warm browns, copper, gold, rust, apricot, orange, olive green, light khaki, cream and beige.
This is Winter in a nutshell. I will be discussing the remaining 3 seasons in upcoming posts.