CREATIVE / ECLECTIC
- You enjoy an unique and interesting look and have a flair for combining unusual pieces.
- You most likely work in a creative field such as design, music, art, etc. expressing your individualism through clothes.
- You don’t really follow fashion, but rather look to the avant-garde designers for inspiration.
- You often adopt a look that is vintage in nature, combining different styles such as 50′s bombshell, goth, retro, punk, rocker, new romantic etc.
- Your outfits tend to be busy, consisting of many layers, bold unusual accessories such as hats, lots of costume jewellery etc.
- You favour black, bright colours and loud prints, often combining pieces that clas, but somehow make it work.
- You enjoy shopping, but are not fond of chain stores, preferring smaller boutiques as well as rummaging through second hand stores for vintage finds and interesting onc-off pieces.
Examples are Vivienne Westwood, Helena Bonham Carter, Sharon Osborne